This is a kit for a team that doesn’t need uniforms. All items are customized by our professional designers.
One team Qi-Core(tm) warm-up/track suit
One team warm-up long/short sleeve Qi-Core(tm) moisture wicking shirt
One Game day polo shirt
One large duffel bag.
Minimum Order: 10
- 4 Installments 6 Months
As simple as it sounds, you pay your invoice in 4 installments. Your first 25% payment gets your order into production and the remaining balance is due prior to shipping. Take up to 6 months to pay your balance. This plan includes free shipping. All Scholastic programs and non-scholastic customers qualify for this plan without credit check.
- 75% 12 Months
Your order will be shipped after 75% of your payment is received. You can pay the remaining 25% over 12 months. Standard shipping charges apply to this plan. All Scholastic programs and non-scholastic customers qualify for this plan without credit check.
- 50% 12 Months
Pay 50% of your invoice upfront and your order will be produced and shipped. You choose to pay the remaining balance anyway you like over 12 months. All Scholastic programs and repeat customers qualify for this plan.